InBrace: A Truly Invisible Alternative To Orthodontic Treatment
We are proud to provide our patients with some of the most advanced orthodontic technology available on the market today. LevelUp Orthodontics is very excited to introduce another treatment option to the communities of Parker, Colorado known as InBrace.
What Is InBrace?
InBrace is created out of a unique Smartwire that sits neatly and discreetly behind a patient’s teeth. InBrace is designed to glide your teeth into alignment without the use of disposable trays or visible wires. The Smartwire system that is used for InBrace is customized for every patient to achieve proper oral alignment. With the help of AI algorithms and advanced computer modeling, the InBrace appliance will continue to adjust itself while your teeth move into their new position.
There are only 4 simple steps to start your journey to a healthier smile with InBrace:
- One of our orthodontic specialists will take a model of your teeth and use AI software to create your personalized Smartwire.
- Your InBrace appliance will be delivered to our office then applied to the back of your teeth by one of our orthodontists.
- A gentle pressure will continuously guide your teeth into alignment throughout treatment.
- Live your normal day-to-day life!
Who Can Get InBrace?
InBrace is ideal for anyone who has bite issues or crooked/crowded teeth. Many adults and teens prefer this treatment option for it’s convenience and invisible appearance. If you are someone who wants to discreetly solve an alignment problem, InBrace is most likely the right choice for you!
What Are The Benefits Of InBrace?
There are many benefits to choosing InBrace over other orthodontic treatment, such as:
- Discreetness. No one will ever know you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- Faster Results. Most patients will start seeing results in as little as two weeks.
- Zero lifestyle changes. Eat and drink what you please with no changes to your oral hygiene routine.
- Save time. Your InBrace appliance will self adjust, so you’ll need less appointments with your orthodontist.
- Less pain. InBrace patients don’t need uncomfortable monthly tray fittings or adjustments.
Receive InBrace Treatment In Parker, Colorado!
We would love to help you LevelUp your smile with InBrace! Make sure to follow both our Facebook and Instagram pages so you don’t miss out on any important details regarding our grand opening! We can’t wait to show you how orthodontic treatment can help benefit you!READ MORE